Screenshot :BT Controller Ad Free v1.33.1
Requirements: Android 2.0.1 and up
Overview: Use your device as a controller for any other android device BT Controller allows you to use your android device as a gamepad controller for any other android device.
You can now also build and edit your own controllers. Please send us your own creations using the submission button inside the app and we may add them to the controller download section.
As of v1.33 you can now add analog joysticks to controllers. There are 4 different joystick controllers available to download within the app. Please note that full analog support (360 degree rotation and sensitivity / strength based on distance from centre) is only available with emulators that support this. Currently this includes any mupen based N64 emulator (Eg: Mupen64PLus, AE)
You can check out more instructional videos on our website:
* How to connect and use BTController
* How to build a Joystick controller
* How to build a Dpad controller with automatic diagonals
* How to convert a Dpad controller to a Joystick controller
BT Controller only works with emulators and games that support custom input configuration.
If you experience slow performance, please ensure all other bluetooth accessories are turned off or disconnected as they may interfere.
Emulators tested and working with BT Controller:
= Games =
= Emulators =
Tiger Arcade [CPS2]
Mupen64Plus, AE [N64]
= Other =
If you have tried another emulator or game that works, please let us know so that we can add it to the list [email: email@example.com]
-Simpler key mapping
-Support for multiple users/controllers
BT Controller has full multitouch support and can handle unlimited points however this still relies on your phone supporting this number of touch points.
If you are unable to watch the youtube video demonstration and instructions you can try to setup BT Controller by following these steps:
1. Open BT Controller on both devices
2. Allow bluetooth to turn on by pressing 'Yes' at the prompt
2. Set one device as visible if you have never connected these devices via bluetooth before (you can do this by pressing the 'Visible' button
3. Press the connect button on the other device (the one that was not made visible) and then press scan to locate your other device
4. Once the device comes up in the list select it to connect
5. Once the devices have connected you will be given the option to select the purpose of the device. Select 'Host' if the device is going to run the emulator or 'Controller' if you plan to use this device as a gamepad
6. The other device will automatically switch to the other device purpose
7. On the Host, you will need to do 2 things. Enabled the BT Controller Keyboard and Set the BT Controller as active. A checklist will appear in the top right corner for the host device and you can click the check boxes to bring up the appropriate settings screens to enable and activate the BT Controller keyboard
8. Once both have been set correctly the checklist will show you the controller device's input for testing. If the input is working correctly you can close the checklist and open up your emulator or game that supports custom input methods.
9. Navigate to the input configuration for your emulator or game and set up each button (Key mappings in snesoid, you also need to enabled the custom input option in "Other settings".
10. Start a game
Bluetooth controller, gamepad, controller, emulator, snes, genesis, n64, psx
Download Link :More Info: